One of our goals at Fabric Wholesale Direct has always been to provide the means of inspiration for others.
While our efforts continue to do this for our FWD community, we have made it our mission to help and inspire students that are pursuing a higher education.
The FWD scholarship program awards two individual scholarships to students during each academic year.
Each scholarship period, Fabric Wholesale Direct will select one individual to receive a $1,500 scholarship toward their higher education tuition.
To apply, students must meet the eligibility requirements and complete the online scholarship application by the deadline listed below.
- Must be entering or enrolled as a full time student at an accredited 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Must be an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student with at least one full academic year remaining in their respective program.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
- Must have an overall average Grade Point Average of 2.75 at the time the application is submitted.
- Scholarship recipients must provide both enrollment and unofficial transcript verification.
For Official Rules click here
Fabric Wholesale Direct will select two scholarship recipients during the 2020-2021 academic year.
Applications for the next round of scholarship must be received by 11:59 PM EST on May 31st, 2021.
Please fill out the application below:
2020-2021 First Scholarship Round Recipient:
- For each application period (two per year), Fabric Wholesale Direct will award one individual a $1,500 scholarship toward their higher educational tuition.
How are award recipients selected?
- Applications will be judged based on the following criteria: GPA, written communication skills, academic ability, and overall application strength.
When will the recipient be chosen and notified?
- The recipient of the scholarship will be notified via email/phone within sixty (60) days of the application deadline.
What is the application deadline?
- Fabric Wholesale Direct will select two scholarship recipients during the 2020 - 2021 academic year. Applications for the second scholarship round must be received by 11:59 PM EST on May 1st, 2021.
How is the scholarship award distributed?
- Once the recipient has been selected and verified, a check will be sent to the recipient’s academic institution. No scholarship monies will be awarded directly to the student.
For any additional questions send us an email at email@example.com